A Continuum of Care to Meet Senior Living Needs
Gateway Senior Living offers a variety of accommodations to suit the level of needs for all our our older adults and retired residents. In our Independent Living, residents are able to lead active, social, and carefree lives within our apartments and terraced homes. Our Independent Living provides a senior living option that embraces freedom with the security of knowing additional care and services are available, if needed.
Amenities of our Independent Living Accommodations include:
- Apartments and homes located on a 14 acre, tree-lined campus.
- Each apartment contains cable television, local phone service, include wall-to-wall carpeting, and contain individually controlled central A/C and heating.
- Weekly linen and housekeeping service available. In addition, free laundry facilities are available for residents to use on each floor with personal laundry service and additional housekeeping available upon request.
- Detached garages are available for those who prefer to drive.
- Restaurant-style dining in dining rooms that provide a daily continental breakfast as well as chef-prepared meals seven days-a-week.
- Personal call system that connects every apartment with assistance in case of emergency.
- A library, computer lab, beauty salon, and penthouse solarium offer no shortage of places to go and opportunities to socialize.
- Ease of access to other buildings and apartments with no difficult steps or other barriers.
- Smoke alarms and a fire sprinkler system in each apartment as well as regular maintenance and handyman services available to provide the utmost safety for our residents.
- A secured building that provides controlled access during evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Individual patios/balconies for each apartment.
- A monthly weight and vitals clinic to measure health and wellness of each resident.
- Wellness programs to promote healthy living including fitness equipment, exercise classes, book clubs, computer classes, and a full range of other social, spiritual, and intellectual events so our residents are able to socialize, engage, and have fun.
- Rehabilitation services including licensed Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists on-site.
- Community activities and events to appeal to each resident’s interest.