Security of Assistance, Quality of Independence
At Gateway Senior Living, we provide quality assisted living to those who want to live a quality and independent lifestyle with the comfort and security of knowing assistance is there if it’s needed. Our elderly residents are able to receive the assistance they may need while living independently in individual apartments within familiar surroundings. Nursing staff is available to provide 24 hour supervision and assistance. In addition, our assisting living care residents can enjoy the following services:
- Medication management
- Assistance with day-to-day living needs such as dressing
- Doctor coordination and transportation
- Nutritious daily meals with choices
- Whirlpool baths
- Personal, individualized attention
We offer a full continuum of care from independent living to Medicare certified skilled long term health care. We provide staff that is licensed, certified, and on site 24 hours a day. The residents in our assisted living are able to live independent and active lives while receiving a level of support and assistance according to their needs. In addition, the assisted living facilities feature the following amenities:
- Dining rooms that provide a choice from chef prepared menus seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- A Personal Call System that connects every apartment with assistance in case of an emergency.
- Routine transportation scheduled by the the Facility with additional transportation available.
- Each apartment contains individually controlled central A/C and heating, wall to wall carpeting, and kitchenettes. All apartments contain cable television and local phone service.
- Weekly linen and housekeeping service. In addition, free laundry facilities are available for residents to use on each floor with personal laundry service and additional housekeeping available upon request.
- Ease of access to other buildings and apartments with no difficult steps or other barriers.
- Smoke alarms and a fire sprinkler system in each apartment as well as regular maintenance and handyman services available to provide the utmost safety for our residents.
- A secured building that provides controlled access during evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Individual patios/balconies for each apartment.
- A monthly health and wellness clinic for each resident.
- Wellness programs to promote healthy living including fitness equipment, exercise classes, book clubs, computer classes, and a full range of other social, spiritual, and intellectual events so our residents are able to socialize, engage, and have fun.
- Rehabilitation Services including licensed Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists on site.
- Scheduled Activities and Events to appeal to each resident’s interest.
- Multi-Purpose Rooms and Community Areas where residents can pursue creative activities and community fellowship, participate in seminars and meetings, and participate in family gatherings. These spaces include Dining Rooms, a Billiards Area, Library, Beauty/Barber Shop, Penthouse, Auditorium, and multiple Lounges.