Gateway Senior Living: Embrace Life!
Someone has to care about you as much as an old friend to understand both how you want to live and what’s best for you—to help you embrace life on your terms.
For hundreds of older adults since 1963, Gateway Senior Living of Lincoln, Nebraska, has been that kind of trusted friend. We know how to support your expectations of life with high-quality, creative senior housing, retirement services and senior healthcare services.
Gardens, Good Food, Good Friends
The Heart of a Healthy Life
Award-winning Gateway Senior Living is an oasis for older adults located in the heart of Lincoln. Walk leisurely through 14 beautiful acres of flowering gardens and towering trees. Step onto a private balcony for breathtaking views of setting sun or city lights. Sit peacefully with coffee and a newspaper. Or join friends and family for chef-prepared meals, fascinating classes, or spirited games of Scrabble® in the clubhouse (in 2013). These are the things that make life worthwhile.
Retirement Services & Senior Healthcare:
Continuum of Care, Quality of Life
Most older adults’ ultimate goals are independence and life quality. However, aging gracefully also means staying safe and healthy. In that, Gateway Senior Living excels. We’ll lend a helping hand or step back to let you soar.
When you’re ready for fewer daily responsibilities or need serious medical support, Gateway Senior Living stands ready with a flexible continuum of senior living and senior care options under one roof: independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing. We’ll help you create a comfortable, confident, secure lifestyle just right for you.
Senior Living Services to Count On
- Full continuum of personalized services
- 2012/2013 campus expansion: new skilled nursing tower with 80 private rooms in small neighborhoods and exciting new amenities, including private showers, relaxing spa and meditation room
- Comfortable retirement apartments and terrace homes
- Safe, secure assisted living apartments
- Skilled rehabilitation center
- Traditional long-term care with private rooms and bathroom
- State-of-the-art on-site senior rehabilitation facilities
- Senior-friendly wellness equipment & senior wellness program
- Wireless access throughout the facility
- On-campus clinicians & lab services
- Chef-prepared meals & restaurant-style dining
- Library, salon, computer lab & penthouse solarium, plus a new pub (in 2013)
At Gateway Senior Living, we know how to honor your life and help you embrace it on your terms. Call today with questions, or visit just for fun!
Locally owned and operated.